• 5 Red-hot FinTech startups demo their latest and greatest
• 5 Minute demo
• 5 Minute Q&A
...and yes, we'll be watching the clock!
- Grow (@GrowInvesting): Grow believes that investing shouldn't only be driven by financial returns but also by sustainability and ethical criteria. Grow Invest, our mobile app, provides our clients with the opportunity to make a profit while investing in sustainable, socially responsible companies.
- SnapCheck @goSnapCheck): SnapCheck’s blockchain-enabled digital checking platform lets users send highly-secure digital checks instantly, directly from their mobile/online banking account or their preferred accounting software. Because SnapChecks are 100% compatible with traditional paper check deposit methods (mobile, ATM, branch), recipients can maintain their legacy deposit processes or step up to instant, electronic deposits through SnapCheck, whenever they’re ready to do so. Fraud is eliminated through strong cryptographic controls built into the digital check. SnapCheck combines the strength of electronic payments with the ubiquity of checks to save costs and eliminate fraud for businesses and banks alike.
- Alpaca (@AlpacaHQ): Developing deep learning software to optimize workflows and to scale human expertise.
- Koyfin (@KoyfinCharts): Koyfin provides investment analytical tools focused on visualization. Rob started Koyfin because he was frustrated with the lack of functional investment tools that were available when he didn’t have access to Bloomberg. Rob has been an investment analyst on Wall Street since 2002 with research and strategy roles at Goldman Sachs, Citigroup and most recently at Tekne Capital. Throughout his career, he focused on analyzing equity and macro investments using Bloomberg, Reuters, Factset and Capital IQ.
- AcuteIQ (acuteIQ): acuteIQ is a customer acquisition platform, powered by Artificial Intelligence, targeting the enterprise lending market.
Proudly Sponsored by: