ABOUT THE PROGRAM
(It is a sample program. Participating presenters and companies vary from program to program and cannot be guaranteed for any particular tour)
Navigating FinTech Disruption is 5 days of immersion into the FinTech landscape and technology innovation culture of Silicon Valley.
- Meet with executives of up to 20 of the most cutting-edge FinTech companies and accelerators
- Get advice from leading Silicon Valley experts
- Connect to and learn directly from top innovators and practitioners shaping the future of banking and financial services
- Brainstorm approaches to turning disruptive banking and financial threats into growth opportunities with Silicon Valley visionaries
- Connect and learn directly from top innovators and practitioners shaping the future of banking and financial services
- DIGITAL BANKING: Hear from the leaders who are creating frictionless user experiences and providing the best online and mobile apps. Brainstorm the ideas on how to effectively compete and stay relevant.
- LENDING: Discuss current state of online lending, its challenges, and opportunities. Discover trends that will change online lending in 2017.
- PAYMENTS: Learn about the disruption of the payment industry. Should you ignore, acquire, partner or compete with the newcomers in the payment industry landscape
- BLOCKCHAINS: Everything you want to know about blockchain technology, its cutting-edge use cases and applications and how this technology is changing the future of money.
- BIG DATA: Explore the pillars of big data for wealth management. Visit companies that revolutionize the use of big data to create innovative business models that were not possible before.
- REGULATION TECH: See why RegTech is the new FinTech. Get introduced to the technology that is helping companies better understand and manage risks.