Join us for an enlightening discussion on whether or not to partner with banks.
- Vincent Turner, Founder & CEO of uno Home Loans, advisor to startups, and OG organizer of this very Meetup! Vincent is in town from Australia and joining us to speak about the current Fintech ecosystem.
- Yobie Benjamin is the CTO of Token.io. As the former Global Chief Technology Officer of Citigroup, Yobie has quadrillions (yes, quadrillions) of dollars of payments experience. Yobie is a member of the Faster Payments Task Force, created by the Federal Reserve Bank, and a Technology Pioneer of the World Economic Forum. Yobie is also the co-founder of Avegant, inventors of the Glyph, which combines a virtual retinal display and smart headphone.
- Jason Zaler leads partnership development for PwC's FinTech practice.
- John Huber, Senior Vice President for Technology Banking at Wells Fargo Corporate Banking, is responsible for client origination and market development for Wells Fargo's Technology Banking Group. Strong practice interest and expertise around all aspects of payments, commerce enabling technologies and consumer internet.
- Min Zhang is CEO and co-founder of Totum Wealth, a provider of holistic, institutional-quality analytics and innovative solutions for financial advisors to better serve the clients today. Min brings over 10 years of institutional investing experience to transform wealth management. Previously, Min was Director of Investment Risk Management at Pacific Life and VP in Asset Allocation Product Management at PIMCO. Min also worked at Causeway Capital to create quantitative equity strategies, and at Nutmeg.com to build automated recommendation algorithms.
- Pete Steger runs Business Development at Kabbage and has been with the company since late 2011. He is responsible for strategic partnerships and the growth and expansion of the Kabbage platform both domestically and abroad.
Get your tickets to the 7th Empire Startups FinTech Conference in San Francisco Nov 7! http://www.empirefintechconference.com/
Volunteer at ONE SF FinTech Meetup and attend for the next YEAR for free! Message us for more info.