A panel discussion on Innovation in Venture. How is technology changing the game? What does the future look like?
- David Teten will moderate the panel. David is a Partner with ff Venture Capital, one of the best performing seed- and early-stage venture capital firms in the U.S. ffVC has made investments in over 80 companies since 2008. David recently co-founded with Sebastian Soler http://pevtech.com, a community for tech and engineering professionals at VC funds, PE funds, and technology firms that serve institutional investors.
- Jenny Fielding is a Managing Director at Techstars, where she leads both the FinTech and Internet of Things Accelerators in NYC. Prior to joining Techstars, Jenny headed up a corporate venture and digital innovation group at BBC Worldwide where she made strategic investments and led business development deals. She has also started several companies, most notably Switch-Mobile, a mobile VoIP company that was acquired.
- Jaidev Shergill heads Capital One Growth Ventures, bringing insights and new capabilities to Capital One via startup venture investing, business development, innovation acquisitions and incubation. Under his leadership, the Ventures team creates unique learning, commercial and acquisition opportunities for Capital One by investing in financial technology companies. Areas of focus include big data technologies, payments and commerce, and security/authentication.
- Adi Levanon is the Director of Investments for FinTech Collective, a New York-based venture capital fund focused exclusively on financial services technology companies. FinTech Collective invests across Capital Markets, Wealth & Asset Management, Banking, Alternative Lending and Insurance. We are active in the blockchain and distributed ledgers as well.
- Pete Casella is the co-head of Point72 Ventures, an early stage venture fund focused on financial technology, asset management, market structure, enterprise software, and data technologies. Most recently, Pete was an Executive Director for JPMorgan Chase Strategic Investments, focused on sourcing and executing venture-stage private investments in emerging businesses whose offerings were strategic to the JPMC franchise, its clients, and the financial services industry.
Proudly sponsored by...