DWT is pleased to announce that applications are now open for its annual WEB (Women Entrepreneurs Boot Camp) to be held on April 30, 2018. Female founders will be invited to participate in a daylong immersive program designed to impart practical advice and develop actionable skills.
WEB is designed for founders who have raised third party capital (whether through grants, angel investors, an incubator or accelerator program or an institutional round) or are generating revenue. In past years, our cohorts have included founders from Palo Alto, Boston, Dallas, Chicago and Washington D.C.
This year’s curriculum includes:
- Communicating your value proposition to your market
- Best practices for successful fundraising
- Creating a compelling pitch deck
- Overcoming bias in VC interviews
- Tips on how to command the stage with a perfect pitch
- Deep dive conversations with leading angel and growth investors
The deadline for applications is March 19.